Thursday, December 22, 2011

Busy Book - Fasteners Page

Now that our holiday car trip is less than a week away I am trying to finish a few more busy / quiet book pages. I am no longer focusing on perfect, beautiful, or unique. Instead my focus is on relatively quick with good play value in the car.

For those of you who don't know, a busy book (or quiet book) is a homemade book where each page or two-page spread is designed to be an activity.

Earlier in the fall I made several pages, and then abandoned the project for a while. These are the pages I had finished before:


Busy Book / Quiet Book Fasteners


For this page I bought several types of fasteners at a craft store. I attached straps to the three that didn't come with one and then attached them to the page. Done. I'm hoping this one will interest the children, but I'm afraid that several of these will still be too hard for now.

1 comment:

  1. Very informative post. Your post really gonna help the people like me who are looking for such terms and info.... I am glad i visited here and learned.
    fastener manufacturer

    ReplyDelete

Web Analytics