Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Busy Book - Simple Lock and Key Page

I originally had grand plans for my lock & key page. I thought about a treasure chest scene or a locked heart scene. In the end, I decided to go for quick and simple since I was trying to get as many pages done as possible before the trip.

Busy Book / Quiet Book Page - Simple Lock & Key Page


I superglued the padlock to one end of a ribbon and then attached the other end to the page. Next I attached the key. Then, I decided to add D-rings to give the children something to attach the padlock to. Simple and done.


5 comments:

  1. I like this! I posted it on my new site (http://craftandkids.blogspot.com.au/) with a link to your blog. I hope you don't mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked this busy book page. Good luck with your new site.

      Delete

  2. Welcome to San Francisco Car Locksmith! We offer many locksmith services. Our locksmith services include, automotive, residential and commercial services. We are a 24 hour mobile locksmith so you can rely on us to be there when you need us most.
    car locksmith
    Locksmith San Francisco Car keys

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done a great job! Can be done quickly enough and unpretentious, nice thing in a word. I'll try to do something like that. But actually, I ran into your blog when searching for a locksmith, maybe you could help me with it? I came across this website http://locksmith-in.com/tx, do you know something about them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lock Out Shop Richmond Indiana Full Service 24 Hr Locksmith Since 1992
    Wilson lock and key Richmond in

    ReplyDelete

Web Analytics