Thursday, January 17, 2013

Just Released and Coming Soon at the Testy Shop

As you probably noticed, I just released a new /ɑ/ speech therapy kit in the Testy Shop. I wanted to specifically mention that this is not new content. Everything included in the new kit is included in the larger Simple Vowels speech therapy kit. So if you already own the Vowels kit you have no reason to buy this new one.

I had a request from a reader who needed just the /ɑ/ materials from the Vowels kit for her student and couldn't afford to buy the entire vowels kit right now. I'm offering the mini-kit for only $4.95 so if you've been thinking about trying a premium kit, but wanted to check one out at a lower price point, here is your opportunity.

I have started working on the next kit. It will be an /f/ Speech Therapy Kit and will include materials designed to let you teach /f/ in Initial, Medial, Final, and Mixed positions from a motor-speech articulation approach. I'm hoping to get it done in the next couple of weeks and make it available in the shop in early February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics