Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ping Pong Balls = Speech Articulation Manipulative

Buy some ping pong balls from the dollar store. Print some speech articulation images and cut out. Cut small slits around the edges of each image. These will help the speech pictures lay flat when you glue them to the balls. Mod Podge them to the balls. Now you have a fun manipulative for therapy. Toss them in buckets. Play hot potato. Have children toss them back and forth saying the word until someone drops it. Play Find-It with them. Hide them like Easter eggs. Make two sets and match them. The possibilities are endless. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! I bought a lot of ping pong balls for this school year. I was inspired by the blog post I read, or maybe pinterest post I discovered, that used the Hungry Hungry Hippo balls. I like your idea! That will be a great way to add manipulatives to units in therapy!

    Courtney
    Littlespeechcorner.blogspt.com

    ReplyDelete

Web Analytics