Saturday, February 11, 2012

So yummy! Dutch Chococcino Loose Leaf Tea

I have been using my new tea maker to make at least three pots of tea a day. I've tried several new loose leaf teas in the process. I intend to do a post about my favorites once my first wave of research is complete, but I wanted to share a new discovery that I particularly like.

I love the Dutch Chococcino from Vianne's Tea House. I opened the bag and it smelled heavenly. It smelled just like a really good dark chocolate bar. It also has an amazingly rich dark chocolate taste to it. It is the closest a tea has ever come to replacing a really good cup of hot chocolate for me. I made mine with plenty of raw sugar and a little milk in it.

If you enjoy making loose leaf teas and you enjoy chocolate you should definitely try this tea.

1 comment:

  1. Leafbox offers a captivating range ofOrder Now sourced from renowned tea estates across the globe. Each tea leaf is carefully selected to ensure the highest quality and authentic flavors, providing an unforgettable tea-drinking experience. Discover the perfect blend to awaken your senses and enrich your daily routine.

    ReplyDelete

Web Analytics