Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Gratitude and a Request for Information

A Huge Thank You

Six blog readers generously donated their time to look over the rough draft of the /s/ therapy kit (which is now available in the Testy Shop). They were a huge help. They found a few typos, but more importantly they made countless suggestions that I was able to use to make the product better. The resource book grew from 67 to 81 pages as a direct result of their helpful suggestions. I wanted to say thank you to each and every one of those volunteers.

I also need to thank my family members who also volunteered to spend extra time watching my children while I frantically worked to meet my self imposed deadline for finishing up the kits and making them available to you all. Finally, I wanted to thank my husband for helping me code the storefront page. I would have been able to do it myself, but it would have taken me twice as long and it wouldn't have been as elegantly done.

Suggestions?

I have not yet started on the next phoneme kit. Instead of deciding completely independently, I thought I would put up a survey and ask all of you which phoneme you'd like to see available in the store next. The survey lets you choose between /k/, /f/, and /l/-blends. If something else is at the top of your list, just mention it in the comments to this post. You'll find the survey in the sidebar. At the end of the week I'll tally up the results and those results will strongly factor in my decision.

Talk to Me

If you're one of the people who has already purchased a set or two, thank you! Also I would love to hear your thoughts. Please send me an email at testyyettrying(at)gmail(dot)com and tell me what you think of the product, how you are using it, or anything else you'd like to share. Also, if you like it, please recommend it to other SLPs or parents as appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics