Monday, October 8, 2012

Free Mini-Set of Opposites Picture Cards

Ava has discovered opposites and is taking great delight in being quizzed on opposites and quizzing others in return. She inspired me to search through all of my speech cards to find a few opposites and make her a mini opposites card set.



To download click on the image to open it full size. Then right click on the image, choose "save as" and save the page to your computer.

Permissions

I give permission to copy, print, or distribute this card set provided that:
  1. Each copy makes clear that I am the document's author.
  2. No copies are altered without my express consent.
  3. No one makes a profit from these copies.
  4. Electronic copies contain a live link back to my original and print copies not for merely personal use contain the URL of my original.

2 comments:

Web Analytics