Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Testy Yet Trying: Childhood Apraxia of Speech Reference Posts

I am going to be working on something new over the next few days (or couple of weeks). I am going to re-work and add to some of my Childhood Apraxia reference articles and put them all in one place so they can be accessed easily. If you notice, there is a new link at the top of the page (or depending on when you’re reading this – there will be soon) to the reference posts.

I’ll be adding new ones as I finish polishing them. If you have a post that you would like to see added to the new page sooner rather than later, just leave a comment and I’ll put it at the beginning of my list of posts to work on. Please comment. I’d love to hear which posts you have found to be most useful.

As I finish each article, I will also post them on the main page so you can see the new content. I just wanted to let you know what was going on so you wouldn’t be confused by the return of some of these topics. I’m starting with the two supplementation posts: Omega-3 Fish Oils and Nutriiveda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics